- About PSI
- Contact Us
QMÓZ is a domestic, modern, dynamically developing production, equipped with advanced technological equipment from world leaders in the industry.
The KARASAI ENGINEERING PLANT was designed by PSI ENGINEERING to fulfill orders for the implementation of industrial projects with high demands on the quality of manufactured products, including those meeting international standards. The plant was built at its own expense by PSI ENGINEERING and commissioned in early 2017.
PSI ENGINEERING spent considerable time and resources studying the experience of successful European steelworks, both in the field of production technology and in the field of design methods. As a result, one of the main advantages of the QMOZ was the design process carried out in modern three-dimensional modeling systems Tekla Structures and Advance Steel, and high-performance automated numerically controlled machines from industry leaders with an interface compatible with these three-dimensional systems.
• Standard and complex steel structures
• Over passes and galleries for pipelines and cables
• Welded T‐beams and I‐beams, including variable section (wedge-shaped)
• Single‐branch and lattice (frame)columns
• Horizontal and vertical braces
• Farms, beams and purlins
• Frame steel structures
• Bridge spans
• Modular transformer substations
• Outdoor switchgear
• UPS Shelter
• Process Control Buildings (PIB)
• Remote Instrument Shelter (RIE)
• Shelter of a remote control station (RTU)
• Modular buildings for hazardous areas